Young Alumni: Iceland Music Festival
Iceland Airwaves Festival is the world’s most northerly music showcase festival featuring acts ranging from the unknown, to the up-and-coming, to international headliners.
Nov 4, 2020 toNov 8, 2020
Once in a lifetime opportunity to discover Iceland and experience the famous Airwaves Music Festival!
- 3 nights in superior tourist class hotels or better
- 2-share rooms with private bath/shower
- 3 continental breakfasts
- Welcome cocktail and orientation with private tour director
- Farewell fish & chips dinner
- Full day ‘Golden Circle Tour’ including: Gullfoss waterfall, Strokkur Geyser, Pingvellir National Park UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Dividing fault line between two of Earth’s tectonic plates
- Secret Lagoon entrance
- Iceland Airwaves tickets for the duration of the visit
Type of tour