Communications Resources for Groups
Submit a request form for the following communications services*:
- Create an event registration (unique event link, registration tracking, and payment processing)
- Create and send an email to your alumni constituency base
- Add an event to the RUAA event calendar (Ralumni.com/events)
- Update information on a club or event page on the RUAA website
- Request an event registration page build
- Request a like, share, or follow from the RUAA social media accounts.
*A two week lead time is requested on most requests to build. For best results, event registration pages should be open four weeks before your event start date.
Send an Email
Club and group volunteers can request email (at least 2 weeks in advance) through the broadcast request form. If you are unsure how to fill out the broadcast request form, watch this short explainer video.
Social Media Best Practices
Tag the RUAA across your group’s social media accounts, and we will likely repost/retag/retweet.