Alumni Workplace Engagement Business Forum: Managing and Engaging the Multigenerational Workforce
A Multi-Generational Workforce can pose many challenges. For the first time in history, we have five generations together in the workplace.
- Traditionalist – born before 1945
- Baby Boomers – born between 1946 and 1965
- Gen X – born between 1965 and 1977
- Millennials – born between 1978 and 1995
- Gen Z – born after 1995
How do we combine all these generations in the workplace without conflict? Join us for a roundtable discussion with three subject-matter experts discussing the challenges associated with this unique situation: Christina Marciona (Prudential), Lisa Jordan (JPMorgan Chase), and William Castellano (Rutgers University). This distinguished panel will cover:
- How to manage and leverage different generational workstyles to strengthen productivity and collaboration;
- The effects on productivity, employee retention, and workplace stress if we don’t address differences; and
- How to improve your chances of developing a successful strategy for working in a multi-generational workforce.