New Questions for Changing Times
It’s been a while since we’ve seen you and the Rutgers Alumnae Women’s Professional Network is ready to welcome you back. There is so much to talk about.
We all know life changed once coronavirus entered our lives, but how are these changes affecting your professional life? There are many new legal and financial questions that you may never have faced before.
- Is working from home an option or a directive?
- What does that mean for your homeowner’s insurance policy?
- Are any household expenses like Wi-Fi now tax deductible or a work expense?
- What happens if you trip over your company laptop cord and are injured while working from home?
- What are the tax implications of any side gig you may have started during the pandemic?
- Does your company have a mandate to get vaccinated or tested for COVID?
Join us on Tuesday, October 19 to discuss these questions with Employment Law Attorneys and Tax professionals. Our lovely meeting space at the MC hotel in downtown Montclair is indoors but accessible to outdoor space to facilitate face-to-face networking before and after the formal program. Light refreshments will be served. We ask all attendees to wear facemasks when not eating or drinking, and practice social distancing.