The Future of Health Care Delivery in the COVID-19 Era
Alumni of Rutgers University and Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School will discuss how health care delivery has changed forever because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Speakers will focus on changes at hospitals and in government regulations, education and treating the underserved, and will answer questions from event attendees.
- Anthony Mazzarelli RWJMS’02, MD, JD, MBE, co-president and CEO, Cooper University Health Care
- Herbert Conaway CLAW’86, MD, JD, New Jersey assemblyman and Health and Senior Services Committee chair
- Jocelyn Mitchell-Williams ENG’85, RWJMS’97, MD, PhD, FACOG, associate dean, diversity and community affairs, and associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Kenneth N. Sable RWJMS’99, MD, MBA, FACEP, regional president of Southern Market Hackensack Meridian Health
- Carol A. Terregino RWJMS’86, MD, senior associate dean for education and academic affairs
- James Salwitz RWJMS’81, MD, RWJMS’81, president of medical staff, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, and clinical professor, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School