Working Lunch Webinar: Network Better
Networking tips, résumé help, and more
Use your lunch break to advance your career! The Working Lunch Webinar series, hosted by the Rutgers University Alumni Association, offers expert-led presentations on networking, résumé building, career advancement, and more, exclusively for Rutgers alumni.
To attend, click the register button at the time of the webinar and sign in. If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working Lunch Webinar–Network Better
Networking is more than a skill—it’s an art. Join the Ayers Group, an expert consulting agency, for a one-hour presentation on Thursday, March 12, covering everything you need to know to make the most of your next networking opportunity, including:
- How networking can open up a hidden job market
- How to determine the best networking contacts for you
- What resources are best for networking (LinkedIn, etc.)
- How to build relationships
- How to sell yourself in 30 seconds or less
- How networking in person is different from networking online
- How to make and maintain contacts
Read about the presenters, Damon Montal and Marie Sweeney-Thornton.
No registration required.