Join the Club!
As an alumnus, you are eligible to join two private clubs in New York City that are affiliated with the Rutgers University Alumni Association. You’ll enjoy special rates for midtown Manhattan hotel rooms, access to spaces for business meetings and social events, dining facilities, and many other amenities. See how great being a member of the club can be.
Midtown Executive Club
Rutgers alumni are eligible to become members of the Midtown Executive Club in New York City on 45th Street, just off Fifth Avenue. The club is in a turn-of-the-century historic building near Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Terminal, and the Broadway theater district.
Membership benefits include
- low hotel room rates at Club Quarters hotels in New York City, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, Houston, and London
- rooms for business meetings, social occasions, and special events
- complimentary, fully equipped workstations
- complimentary Wi-Fi
- complimentary refreshments and newspapers
The Williams Club of New York
Rutgers alumni can also become members of The Williams Club, a private alumni club nestled between Grand Central Station and Times Square.
The Williams Club provides its members with
- spaces to meet with friends and business colleagues
- a bar and grill
- affordable hotel rooms
- discounted parking
- athletic facilities, including two squash courts
Members can also attend programs about the arts, sports, politics, culture, and business, and use more than 200 additional clubs in the club’s reciprocal network.