No matter when they graduated, Rutgers alumni are always staying busy with their careers, communities, families, and activities. Find out what’s happening with your classmates in the new digital Class Notes, which will be updated monthly.
Your classmates want to know what’s happening in your life, so submit your latest news at Ralumni.com/mynews and it will be posted here. In this new format, Class Notes will be more timely and easier to share on social media. Past Class Notes can be found in Rutgers Magazine; just click on “Past Issues” and view the ebook version of the issue you’d like to see.
Class notes are listed monthly and ordered by graduating year.
- John Kolessar ENG’69 retired as a manager for the City of Albuquerque, NM. He has four children and nine grandchildren. He is eager to hear from classmates. Write him at email@example.com.
- Linda Bryce DC’72, NLAW’75 is the author of The Courage to Care: Being Fully Present with the Dying (Capucia Publishing, 2021). She is an ordained minister and an end-of-life doula.
- Patricia V. Pierce CCAS’73, CLAW’76, an attorney with Greenblatt, Pierce, Funt, and Flores, is included in the 2021 Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment & Civil Rights Lawyers Guide. She is also listed in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America for Philadelphia.
- Steven D. Costello RC’79, NLAW’82, an attorney with Saxton & Stump, was named Lawyer of the Year by The Best Lawyers in America for medical malpractice–defendant in Philadelphia.
- Robert Millar RC’79 is president and director of EmphyCorp Pharmaceutical.
- Ronald L. Greenblatt CCAS’84, CLAW’87, an attorney with Greenblatt, Pierce, Funt, and Flores, is listed in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America for Philadelphia.
- Tom Suthard GSNB’91 is stakeholder relations manager for Orsted, an offshore wind company.
- Eric Ascalon RC’93 is director of community relations for TerraCycle and leads its Strategic Partnership Team.
- Shari Nacson RC’93 is a contributing editor and author of Far from Their Eyes: Ohio Migration Anthology Vol. I (Anacaona, 2021).
- Paul J. Cosgrove CLAW’99, a partner at Ulmer & Berne LLP, was honored in the 2022 edition of Benchmark Litigation.
- David Correa NCAS’01 is an airman with the U.S Air Force 140th Cyberspace Operations Squadron and president of the 108th Wing Junior Enlisted Council.
- Rich Edson RC’03 is a senior national correspondent with Fox News.
- Jeffrey Chang RC’08 is a partner in the real estate department at Fox Rothschild in Princeton, NJ.
- Gwyneth Eliasson SPH’12 is an assistant professor of health systems and policy at Rutgers School of Public Health.
- Kelly Brennan SAS’09, CLAW’14 is an associate in the real estate department at Fox Rothschild in Morristown, NJ.
- Neha Parikh SAS’14 is an associate in the corporate department at Fox Rothschild in New York City.
- HongKyung Kim MGSA’14 organized singers from around the world to record a Korean art song, “Harmony of Unity.” A video of the song can be seen on YouTube.
- Vivian Isaboke NCAS’15, NLAW’20 is an associate at Bressler, Amery, & Ross.
- Naomi N. Gulama SCJ’18, NLAW’21 is an associate at Bressler, Amery, & Ross.
- Pauline M. Tarife NLAW’18 is an associate at Bressler, Amery, & Ross.
- Michael Craige SHP’21 received a National Science Foundation fellowship to pursue prostate cancer research.