Join Scarlet Council
- Undergraduate students who have at least one full on-campus academic year remaining
- Must be interested in networking with others (other students, alumni and university leadership)
- Outgoing and interested in sharing your scarlet pride
- Have a strong work ethic and dedication to volunteering your time
How to Get Involved
Applications are currently open until October 24, 2020.
To apply click here.
Scarlet Council Benefits/Perks
- Leadership Development—Take advantage of opportunities to network with peers and advancement professionals to learn tips and tricks to become a better leader.
- Connections—Stay up to date on university and alumni successes through signature publications, reconnect with former classmates and friends, and make lasting relationships with influential alumni. Mingle like you mean it!
- Recognition—Your loyalty to students and alumni will be recognized through exclusive student leader programming and opportunities to present Rutgers in a way that students rarely see.
- SWAG—As a student leader of the Scarlet Council, you will receive apparel and goodies that clearly identify your participation in this student organization and spice up your everyday Rutgers spirit!
Scarlet Council is professionally affiliated with the Council for Advancement and Support of Education and Affiliated Student Advancement Programs (CASE ASAP) and annually attends their network conference. CASE ASAP comprises student alumni associations, student foundations, and similar organizations at more than 300 CASE member institutions. Its goal is to foster and enhance student involvement in all areas of advancement—from alumni relations and communications to fundraising, marketing, and related areas.
- 2018 Outstanding Emerging Organization Award Winner for District 2
- 2020 Outstanding Advancement Program Award Winner for District 2