Recruit and Connect
If you’re a Rutgers alumnus, you know the value that a Rutgers student or graduate can bring to the workplace. Rutgers offers lots of ways for you or your employer to recruit and assist students and alumni as they build their careers.
- Interview and Résumé Clinics: Help students practice interviewing and fine tune their résumés.
- Alumni-Employer Engagement: Let University Career Services customize an alumni engagement strategy through a session with your human resources department or help you build an alumni affinity group at your workplace.
- Recruit at Rutgers: University Career Services offers a variety of easy-to-use recruitment tools and accessible programs for alumni to use at their convenience.
- Rutgers Handshake: This online portal enables you to manage all of your Rutgers recruiting activities, such as posting positions, scheduling interviews, and registering for events.
- Information Sessions: Enhance your campus presence by inviting potential candidates to learn more about your organization and career opportunities.
- Career Fairs and Networking: Looking to recruit all types of students in one location? Take part in upcoming career fairs and networking events.
- On-Campus Interviewing: Select students from a qualified applicant pool and let University Career Services help you create a customized interview schedule at no cost.
- Job and Internship Postings: Post jobs and internships, receive résumés, and select qualified candidates for an interview. Post an unlimited number of positions at no cost.
- Internships and Co-ops: The Rutgers Internship and Co-op Program is an opportunity for students to earn academic credit for their internship or co-op.
Visit careers.rutgers.edu/employers for more information on these opportunities.