Rutgers students, families, alumni, and friends will come together to celebrate Homecoming and Family Weekend from Thursday, October 12, through Sunday, October 15, in New Brunswick and Piscataway.
Saturday, October 14, will feature the Scarlet Knights football team hosting the Michigan State Spartans in SHI Stadium. The noon kickoff is preceded by a tailgate for alumni and families.
The pregame tailgate celebration is adjacent to the Rutgers Boardwalk outside the stadium, where all are welcome to enjoy games, family friendly activities, giveaways, and more.
Additional activities over the four days starting Thursday, October 12, include the following:
- Athletic events, including two women’s soccer games and one men’s soccer game.
- Homecoming bed races featuring teams of students on the College Avenue Campus.
- A Friday night alumni and friends pregame party in New Brunswick.
- Douglass Day, showcasing the Douglass Residential College.
- A Day at Rutgers Farm, featuring tours and demonstrations on the Cook/Douglass Campus.
- A Future of Democracy networking reception hosted by the Eagleton Institute of Politics.
- Performances by the Rutgers Glee Club and the Rutgers Wind Ensemble.
- Family programming at the Zimmerli Art Museum.
Visit Homecoming and Family Weekend to register and to see additional events and details on all events.